Wednesday, June 29, 2011

26 weeks!!

I’m officially 6.5 months pregnant as of yesterday.  I’m one week closer (96 days to be exact, ) to meeting our precious little baby boy. This is been the most incredible journey of my life.
Here are my likes and dislikes about pregnancy:


 I dislike that my belly button is completely pushed out, I love not having to suck it all in when we take pictures, I love that I don’t have to do crunches every am and pm, I love that I can eat a bowl of ice cream and not feel guilty, I dislike not being able to drink tons of caffeine and alcohol lol.   I love every little movement, kick and flutter, I love my new bigger boobies, I dislike my limitation of clothing, I love the way my hair and skin look, I dislike not being able to tan myself adequately, I love how it brings Jonathan and I together so much more… Having a baby is truly a miracle and we are so blessed. I'm going to try to savor every single minute of these next three months. 


I have started a registry at Target.com but I need to get in the store and do some hands on research.  Our bedding is at USABaby.com and I'm hoping my parents will splurge for some of it.  It's EXPENSIVE having a baby!  We aren't 100% sure on what furniture to get yet.  The original stuff we picked out is still our absolute favorite.  It's such great quality!!  However, we are young and although not exactly broke we aren't just flushed with extra cash either.  We may end up getting some furniture that's a little less expensive like from Target.  We shall see.   I want to paint the baby's room blue soon.  I CANNOT WAIT TILL WE HAVE THE ROOM READY!!!!!!  It's going to make me one super happy mommy!! 

1 comment:

CamillaRx said...

What is the theme for the nursery?