Monday, June 20, 2011

relaxing weekend

This weekend Jonathan and I did not do a whole lot.  My sister came in town with my nephew Asher and her stepdaughter Abbey for her childhood best friend's baby shower.  Me, my mom, Camilla and the children all went. 





After that I went back to my parent's house and took more stuff from there that I had been dreading bringing home.  We have so little spare space at our new place despite it being 3 bedrooms.  There just isn't storage anywhere!  I feel like I have to get rid of everything I own to just manage our space. It's frustrating. The baby room is FULL of stuff...  winter clothes, baby clothes, photo albums, shoes, etc...  I need to figure out a good way to keep it in good condition and store it outside in the shed thing we have.  It's an outdoor closet to be exact. 

The doctor called me Friday and said the results of my blood test had shown I am low on iron.  Boo.  My sister brought me some iron tablets from her pharmacy when she came in town Saturday so that was nice.




Father's Day!  I bought my father a Bob Dylan CD and a dvd of an old 1950's series he requested. 



  For Jonathan, I bought him a t-shirt that did not come in in time so we went to P.F Changs for a nice luncheon on Sunday too :)



Pretty funny, right??

We also washed our cars until dark and addressed wedding announcements until bedtime.  Jonathan is supposed to be at the post office right now asking for the "wedding stamps" lol.    I'm excited to send them out!!!!!

No comments: