Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Strike a Pose!

Last night we went to Mafiaoza's again for the 2 for pizza slice and 2 for 1 draft beer special they have.  Of course, I just indulged in the pizza.  Afterwards, we both went over to Crystal's house where she dyed and highlighted my hair and then trimmed it up.  We ended up doing a medium/dark brow with very subtle highlights.   It may fade a bit though since it was bleached underneath.  It looks good though!!  I'm pleased! 

I just bought a cute white dress today on my lunch break for our pictures tonight.  We will be going over to Kelly & Mark's for her to take some engagement/wedding announcement photos of us for our wedding announcements.  I thought white would be sorta fitting since I never had a wedding dress.  I wore a really cute white blouse the day we were married though!! ;)

I will be sure to post some photos once we are done and she has put her finishing touches on them. 

Here are some inspirational ones I found online:




No comments: