Thursday, June 16, 2011

I scream for ice cream!!

I MAY have indulged a bit yesterday!  After going to my 3:15pm doctor appointment where I drank my glucose drink, then waited to give blood for the test we went to Las Palmas downtown where Jonathan had a Margarona.. This is a "margarona":
You would have thought he was the one who had to give blood?!   I did have cheese dip and water...yum!   While we were there it was hailing cats and dogs outside so we waited it out and then went home.  Well, I still really wanted a treat for me and decided I needed ice cream. :)   Jonathan agreed and looked up online an ice cream place in East Nashville.   I feel really bad but this place is totally what we had for dinner.  I mean we ate ice cream and went home, watched tv and went to bed lol.    http://www.thepiedpipercreamery.com/
I had the "trailer trash" ice cream and a little bit of the "birthday cake" flavor as well.  Trailer Trash: Vanilla with Oreo, Twix, Butterfinger, Nestle Crunch, Snickers, M&Ms, and Reese’s Pieces!!!
Oh, the irony of taking a gestational diabetes test then eating ice cream for dinner.  Can't say I didn't have that one coming though thinking all day how I couldn't have sugar before my test!

No comments: