Tuesday, June 7, 2011

make me pretty!





I am getting my hair done today!   SO EXCITED!  I hope it turns out good.  My only problem is I don't even know exactly what I want.   I just know I want it to look better and fresh.   My parents are sending out wedding announcements in the coming weeks for Jonathan and I.  Mainly for distant relatives and a couple out of town people who might just want to know.  Not everyone is on facebook or keeps up with facebook lol.    We would like to have a photo for them and our good friend Kelly is going to take a couple photos for us (She is a wonderful photographer!) on the fly either tomorrow or Friday.   Figured I'd like to have my hair done BEFORE then!   I haven't even thought of what to wear.  It makes me nervous because I am picky about my pictures and lately I hate all the pictures of me. I understand that I'm pregnant and I just have to get over it. 


Work is still super busy.  I took home some work last night just to see if I could complete some paperwork at home.  We watched a movie instead.   We rented  The Dilemma with Vince Vaughn.   It was pretty funny.  Not a classic but not bad either.   I did end up finding enough time to do SOME of the paperwork I brought home.  I shouldn't have to bring anything home anyway.  Our department needs to expand and get a little help.  I'm pretty sure it will in the future..   

Happy Tuesday??   =D

No comments: