Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesday June 1

Jonathan's dad came into town last night on his way to Arkansas for a funeral for his aunt.  He brought us some furniture that was from his wife's mom's house (she died a couple months ago).  We got a kitchen table (FINALLY!), a rocking chair, a little bookshelf, and a mirror.  The table looks like this:
                                                    
There are only 3 chairs but it's in great shape.    We also went by Goodwill where I bought 3 matching picture frames.  I want to buy paint and refurbish them and make them into something cool where I can either decorate the kitchen or a bedroom.   We haven't done much decorating since moving in.   I think Jonathan's dad may come back through tonight and stay the night with us.  I also was going to get my hair done by Crystal tonight.  I may reschedule. 
We are talking about making my hair back brown a little and keeping the bottom blonde-ish.  Here are some pics of hair color I like for me:

What do you think??

No comments: