Friday, June 24, 2011

The weekend ahead!!

Thank you Jesus, it's finally Friday.   After having a carnival (I should call it a circus) at work today along with it being my co-worker's birthday and going for lunch (Urban Flats), I feel pretty drained.  I am still very excited though at heart!!  We may be camping Saturday night!  YAY!!! I thought I was too pregnant to camp but my friend Dana and her parent's have a nice, big camper with *air conditioning* and a flat screen lol.  Wohoo. We will be located at the lakeside and grilling out.  Sounds wonderful to me!  It all depends on if it rains though!! 


Here's an Urban Flats' flatbread:  ((Yumm!! I had the Buffalo Chicken one))




I also have my great friend Hellen's baby shower Saturday!!!!!  I am so happy for Hellen.  She is 2 months farther along than me and her son's name is Beckham.   We have already planned the best friendship that Bechham and our baby will have! 




Tonight my friend Jenny is coming by the house and I am making homemade enchiladas.  Nina came by last night and saw our place and hung out for a few.  She and I are going to meet up sometime hopefully next week as she needs to go over a guest list, etc. for one of my baby showers.  She is throwing me one.  


Love my wonderful friends!! 

No comments: