Friday, July 8, 2011

CHICAGO!!



I am leaving today with Jonathan for Chicago!   Jonathan's friends are up there from him growing up as well as his mother and sister.   We already have lots of plans in place according to Jonathan.  He is playing golf Sunday morning with his step father...   Saturday he is in a beer pong tournament for charity downtown somewhere.   I am hoping to hit up the beach of Lake Michigan while there and to see Navy Pier. 

I am in my 3rd trimester and YES it feels different.  I couldn't eat much dinner last night and felt sick... threw up.   I seriously hope I am not getting nausea now that i'm near the end!!! I never had it before in the begining like most women.

I have off half of today and all of Monday, so good riddance work!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!   Pray I do too.   Ya never know how vacations turn out...  when you're pregnant and in unfamiliar territory lol.

No comments: