Friday, June 3, 2011

TGIF!!


Thank GOD it's Friday.  This week has flown by with visits from family and long days at work.   Not to mention it was only 4 days long  :)    Not sure what the plans are for this weekend but i'm sure it will be fun as well.   I welcome the cookouts as they are an inexpensive way for me to spend time with good friends and enjoy good food.  Perfect for when you are preggo!  We need a grill ourselves.   I suppose we need a lot more than a grill but I bet I could find someone who would give us their old grill  ::cough cough mom dad::  
I went through the clothes my sister gave me.  They are adorable!!  I think I have a whole box worth of 0-3 months.  That's awesome.  I have no idea how big this baby will be when he comes out though lol.   Jonathan was 10 lbs when born.  And his mother was smaller than me.  I have some more clothes a lady at my work gave me to go through next.   The baby's closet is not going to fit all of this!  Good thing we are going to get that dresser.  *crosses fingers*  ANYONE who wants to just give me money instead of baby gifts ought to know it will go to a REALLY good place!! ;)    Baby furniture is expensive!  


  I'm starting to wonder about our landlord.  He had just had a baby boy when we moved in- so I know he is busy.   We have started to notice an ant problem and asked him about that and he said all old houses in the area needed treatment and he would have someone out to do it.  No one has come yet.  As my job at work is to call out vendors to do stuff... i know pest control takes about one day before they come out if not the same day...  so someone is slacking!   Also, our landscaping??  We have lived there over a month and I am pretty sure the guy has come twice. BUT only once to cut the front and then a different day to cut the back - tell me if that makes sense??   I hate to seem like a you know what but I think I will send him a little bit more demanding e-mail today.  It's not as if we would MIND doing it but we don't even OWN a lawn mower.  It was in the deal.. I definitely think we are paying for it considering rent.  

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: