Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Maclin

I helped my mom come up with some great looking announcements to send out to our family last week.  Yesterday I went ahead and ordered some return address labels for Jonathan and I.
Here is what they will look like:
I got a great deal on them at VistaPrint.com!  

About the baby..  We have decided on MACLIN for sure for the first name.  As far as the middle name goes though- not sure at all.   Maclin is a family name on my side and so I don't mind if Jonathan picks the middle name. I have veto power though! 

Last night our friend Brian from Chicago stayed with us again. His car broke down on his way through town in Smyrna!   Jonathan picked him up and we all ate at Rippy's on the rooftop downtown. His car needs a new engine. Bummer.  He left it at the shop and flew back to Chicago today.   Not sure what they'll do about his car.  He is hoping they make him an offer for the parts.   

So today for lunch I tried Healthy Choice's Ravioli... Not so good!  I recommend the LEAN CUISINE version of this!  Here is what I'm talking about:


I think Healthy Choice was trying to compete (notice the "new" logo) but it has too many onions, something that is making it spicy and not enough ravioli's compared to the sauce. I found myself brushing everything off of the ravioli's with my fork so it wouldn't have that weird taste to it.  


No comments: