Monday, February 13, 2012

~Valentine~


Well, the surgery was put off.  We are waiting to get proper paperwork from the army before proceeding.  On another note I sent out Valentine's cards to some of our friends and co-workers.  There were 2 kinds.  They were fun to make, I admit.  I wish I would have bought more and more stamps but it starts adding up for sure.   Here is the front to the one I liked the most.
Here is the back


It's a little dark in this picture.  It was a light pink and white font.
I created them on http://www.mpix.com/

I also created a card for Jonathan that I am going to attach to a case of Coca-Cola's because he loves them so much and I NEVER buy sodas for the house.  I just love using MS Publisher to create things now!
Jonathan bought me some new sneakers for Valentine's Day (which I needed desperately!!)  I haven't bought new sneakers in years.  Here is what they look like!:

Our song is "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros and we are still slowly but surely decorating our walls in the house so I bought him a sign that says "Home is wherever I'm with you" on http://www.etsy.com/
It looks like this but I told them to customize it black instead of red. 
I also framed a big picture of James and gave it to him.   I am thinking about making some special meals tomorrow as well.  We went out to eat for V-Day Saturday at a hibachi restaurant called Goten downtown.  Tomorrow I am planning on making breakfast- Lord help me I will have to get up EARLIER than usual.  I want to make bacon hearts and then for dinner steak, sweet potato and asparagus.  *Mmm*

1 comment:

CamillaRx said...

Wow!! Love the recipe ideas! You are so creative