Friday, February 10, 2012

~update~

So, here is an update on a few things!
·         My parents have a busted pipe and they're having to file with homeowner’s insurance to dig up their bathrooms, fix everything, and then replace the flooring.  In the mean time they are staying at a hotel with the dogs. 
·         Jonathan’s surgery is Monday and it will be an overnight stay.  I have taken off work Mon-Tues but James is not allowed in the area we will be in since he is a baby and this is a surgical procedure.  It’s so JAMES won’t get sick.  It will be my first time not being with him overnight.  My mom is going to be watching him so at least I don’t have to worry all that much.
·         Jonathan’s dad will be coming Wednesday since I will be back at work that day and Jonathan will still need caring for at home.  His mother is supposed to come that Sunday the 19th to stay with us for possibly a week.  
·         I am planning my friend’s bridal/lingerie shower that is Feb 26th!  I have to figure out what food I am going to make for it.  I have already decided on my homemade chicken salad on croissants but will be searching for other items this weekend. 
·         Also, I noticed this morning the dog “Kitty” ate my allergy medicine!! L   I hope she is ok when I come home.  It wasn’t a LOT but who knows how it will affect her.

No comments: