Friday, February 24, 2012

the weekend is here!



This weekend is going to be fun!   I am helping to host a bridal shower/lingerie shower for my BFF Lauren.  It's at the Brentwood Country Club on Sunday.  Her step-sister Shasta is also hosting.  I am going to need to provide most of the food.  My good friend Dana is going to help me since she is much more of an expert when it comes to party foods & trays.  We will do most of that Saturday morning.  Saturday night Jonathan, I and James have dinner plans with my co-worker friend.  She is making us dinner and we plan on talking to them about her husbands job as a nurse for the VA.  Jonathan is seriously considering going back to school for that.  I'm, of course, all for it.  I just want him to be happy with whatever he does so that he doesn't get bored of it and want to move on. 
I'm headed to eat lunch with Lauren today.  We sort of started a new tradition since she happens to work RIGHT down the street from my work.  We go to lunch together once a week.  It's GREAT!  I hardly would see her otherwise with her moving and getting ready for the big day, etc.  Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: