Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's cont'd

This morning I made the bacon hearts recipe (add bacon + love) and bake for 18 minutes and some Martha White blueberry cheesecake muffins for breakfast.  It was the best tasting and easiest Valentine's breakfast in the history of Valentine's breakfasts!  Here is what it turned out like:
Of course, that is with the "I'm soda crazy about you" card and 8 pack ;)     The CORNIER the better!  This past weekend I made hot dog hearts in the oven.  That wasn't as exciting because as I made them I realized you kinda want a bun with your dog and if you make it like a heart you have to take it back apart to put on a bun... 
Jonathan surprised me with yet another gift yesterday. It's a gift certificate to get a mani & pedi in Green Hills.  I'm thrilled to get to use that. 
Tonight on the menu (I did the grocery shopping last night to save time) I am making:
~Steak (rib-eye)
~fresh broiled asparagus (salt, pepper, olive oil, oven.)
~sweet SUPER sweet potatoes (vanilla, marshmallows, cinnamon, brown sugar)
~chocolate chip cookies
~wine (shiraz)




No comments: