Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 8

Thought I should re-post this since I am having to look back to see what is next.  Today is "SUN"
Obviously, there is no sun out today.  I am going to the tanning bed (against all warnings, I know) to get my Vitamin D!
I am slammed today with work and would love to lay in a bed and relax and for a few minutes pretend I am on a beach with the sun out....

James is 4 months old now and he had his check-up today with his pediatrician.  He weighs 13 lb's 11 oz.
He had to get 2 shots and take some sort of liquid.  I couldn't make it to this appointment so Jonathan put me on speaker phone and I also asked the doctor a few questions over the phone.  She said it was time for him to start cereal (which we had started this weekend) and then after 2 weeks if he had been taking it pretty good we could start him on baby food (fruit only) then slowly work him into fruit and vegetables.   He did take the cereal happilly but not well the first time.  The next time he cried!  It's going to take some more practice before he is OK with it.


Today is my father's birthday.  He is 57!  We are going to my parent's house tonight to give him his gift and celebrate :) 

No comments: