Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Photo Challenge Day --"Dinner"

Well, I had plans to make one of my favorite dishes, Southwestern Chicken Alfredo Pasta.  However, Jonathan wasn't very hungry last night and it's a little thick and rich (and awesome).  So, instead I made  heated up soup and mashed potatoes.  Not that exciting, I know!


However, I did also sneak in some wine (both of us did actually) while catching up on our shows that we DVR'ed Californication and Shameless.
I was actually surprised to see an old friend of mine Devan on Shameless (Season 2 Episode 5).   He was the big guy at the end at the BBQ whose mother is in jail for killing their father with a staple gun.  He punches Lipp.  Great show.  BTW those are my 2 favorite of THIS season.  I don't watch the Voice.   It doesn't compare to Idol for me.  Just not the same. 
Here is the scene I'm referring to. I have to apologize that Devan is turned backwards. Oh well.

No comments: