Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Doctor Appointment Wednesdays

Yesterday was my 38 week mark!  Today was my weekly doctor appointment.  She did as usual checking my dilated state.   She said I was "trying to dilate" and not much more than I was before which was 1cm.   But, as we chatted she said it could still come at any time and all at once so there was no telling how soon or late it would be.    She said next week, if I hadn't gone into labor by then, she would schedule an induction date for about a week after my due date as a back-up plan.   She recommended a flu shot, so I went ahead and got one while there in the offce (wohoo that's 2 years in a row now for me!).  Jonathan said he already had his (through the army).  

My brother is going to come by our house tonight to let us borrow his carpet shampooer before the baby gets here.  YES, I want EVERYTHING sanitized to the fullest!!!  We don't have any rooms with carpet but we have several rugs, one of which is a big area rug we are keeping in the baby's room.  

We celebrated Jonathan's birthday by going to eat at his favorite place -Mafiaoza's last night and then ice cream at Sweet CeCe's.   Delish!!

I also got him a pair of the Merrill Barefoot shoes he had been wanting very badly. :)

By the way- you can e-mail me at williamson.julia@yahoo.com to get in touch from now on.  I will not be checking my work e-mails ANYMORE!  

No comments: