Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Visitors :)

Jonathan's sister, Jessica, came into town today from Louisville, KY to visit us with her 2 daughters.   I have been at work all day but they went to lunch with Jonathan at some East Nashville hot dog place.   I'm excited to see them!

As luck would have it, just as Obie is due for another check in at the vet (the cat), he woke me up as soon as I fell asleep around 11pm last night by throwing up all over my white comforter.   Not to sound heartless but that was super annoying.  We had to get up, put stain remover on the comforter, wash the sheets and sleep in the spare room ..  Jonathan took the comforter to the cleaners today.  I need a duvet cover for the thing anyway.  FEATHERS GO EVERYWHERE from it as it is.   So, Jonathan  dropped him off at the vet today and we will pick him up after work.   I wonder how they will say he is doing.   He seemed fine up until that last night.

Work has been crazy.  I had meetings all day yesterday which put me a little behind and then today my Outlook wasn't working ALL morning and that really put me behind.  Luckily, I catch all the emergencies, but there are a lot of stores who need little things that I will get to ..when I get to it.      

Our baby furniture has been ordered!! I cannot wait until it arrives!! OHHH so excited!  :))))

We decided on the name James Maclin Jackson.   Sounds like a strong, smart, young man if you ask me! 

No comments: