Friday, August 5, 2011

FRIIIIIIDAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

What a terrible week it has been.  lol.   No, seriously it couldn't have been as bad as it seemed... right?

Ugh I don't want to get into the things that brought me down this week.  

Right now, all I know is that it is time for the weekend again and rain or shine (it looks like rain) at least it's 2 days without work.  

My baby shower invites have been mailed off from Nina as well as my mom & sister.  I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!   My friend Hellen who was 2 months ahead of me just had her baby on Monday night.  It makes me really ready to have mine!  Not too much longer.  I'll be 32 weeks on Tuesday so less than 2 months to go.  I wonder how much more I will grow.  By the way don't look at the website theshapeofamother.com....

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: