Friday, July 15, 2011

a weekend freeeee

This is the plate of craving food I had in Chicago.   Jon's mom called me while at the grocery store to ask me what she should get for me because she wanted to have all of my "cravings" readily available for me. Very sweet!  Jonathan and I immediately said OLIVES, PICKLES, CHEESE!    (He's preggo too remember?!)




I forgot to mention to her anything sugary but that's ok me and Jennifer made some homemade snickerdoodle cookes while there.




I had a lot of fun while there!  I relaxed by not only a beach but a pool and my mother in law was nice, sweet, and giving the entire time.   I told Jonathan we should quit our jobs and move back home (lol) to his mom and step dad's.   They have it made there!  Country club living. Love it. 


But anywho.. back to reality..   Jonathan has back surgery July 25th.  :(  BOO.  He will have to be in bed for at least a week and off work for 4.  I hope everything goes well and we don't have to continue doing these very often.   I have been worrying about this a lot.


I went to the doctor on Wednesday and the baby is growing just fine according to my belly measurement.  Unfortunately for me that means I don't get another ultrasound.  I will be 29 weeks on Tuesday...  getting closer and closer!  I think we will test drive strollers this weekend.   We had one picked out with the matching car seat & carrier but someone at work told me to be weary because she heard the one I picked out was super heavy. 


Why is baby stuff so complicated?  


This weekend we have no plans!!  I don't know what to do I might just go crazy but we'll see.  Jonathan asked me specifically if we could "do nothing" this weekend for once and I agreed.  Hmmm.   I doubt I can follow through. 

No comments: