Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Post #1.

I am officially 21 weeks pregnant.  A little more than halfway.  A tornado came through my neighborhood, according to my electricity company (NES) and has damaged my sub-station.  I haven't had power since 5am yesterday morning.  REALLY not fun.  It's too hot to sit around and read a book or to clean up around the house..  So, Jonathan and I went out to Mafiaoza's last night (he had never been since he's from Chicago) He LOVED it just as I thought!   We had a wonderful time watching the Bulls and then came home to *still* no electricity.  Sleeping half naked on a love seat while Jonathan slept on the couch is not exactly ideal to say the least.  I called the power company today after going home on my lunch to find out the power is still OFF.  They said they were trying to get everyone back up and running by TODAY.  So..cross your fingers.  Ideally, I would like to get the fridge cleaned out and refilled by tonight. 

Jonathan and I have not had a kitchen table since living together. lol. pitiful.     I found one on craigslist who said she would sell it to us for $50.
 image 1
What do you think?   Kinda cute for just the 2 of us.  

No comments: