Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mrs. Jackson


Over the weekend we made the grand announcement that we are MARRIED.  We actually have been married for just a bit but had waited to make an announcement.  I bought Jonathan his wedding band on Saturday and that made it official.  We are planning a reception for June 2012.  That gives me time to have the baby and lose some of the weight (if not all).   We want all of our friends to be able to celebrate our marraige with us.  We will more than likely include in it a vow renewal since none of our family or friends witnessed our wedding.  
Here is a picture of the ring I got him:



Sunday morning and afternoon we went to look to register for the baby.  I really needed to pick out a bedding & room decor.  I got a little frustrated at the lack of options inside Babies R' Us and Target in Murfreesboro.  My friend Hellen recommended we go to USA Baby in Franklin.  She was right!  They had beautiful furniture and bedding there.   I picked out a navy blue/white design and a solid wood crib and dresser.   The crib turns into a toddler bed and a regular bed when needed.  It's really nice.


 Here is what the room will look like (except the furniture-ours is a lighter wood and different style)


I'm really happy to have got that out of the way!!  I still need to register somewhere like Wal-Mart/Target for all the little things you need.  I might need a little help with that part! 


We went to a couple pool parties over the weekend, which was nice!!  I was a little hesitant at first to just get in a tankini with my pregnant belly but I got over it really quick with the mid 90's temperatures!!   Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend.  :)

No comments: