Thursday, January 12, 2012

things

So random things today.... I saw this photo of Lindsay Lohan and she looks eerily similar to Anna Nicole Smith...   (in her younger skinnier days)
Don't get me wrong it's kind of pretty but she looks like a totally different person than that sweet red head in Mean Girls (2006) or Freaky Friday (2003).


Do you know who I think are probably my 2 most favorite beauties?
I guess I am a fan of the darker haired ladies because for 1) Adriana Lima!  (Victoria's Secret model)  is my favorite!





2) Kim Kardashian


VA-VA- VOOM!~
Oh and the best room spray in the world is from Bath & Body works.   Pick your favorite scent and spray ONCE and the entire room will smell and smell for a long time!  It's great!!!!  Lasts FOREVER...


I am thinking about cutting my hair & getting bangs.  The kind of bangs you  have to committ to.  I always get them long enough so I can brush them out of my face... and that's exactly what I do.   I need the straight across the forehead ones...  What do you think?
Here are some cute bangs I found:




No comments: