Tuesday, January 10, 2012

James & milk.



James is smiling and talking (sort of, mostly saying agooo and squealing) so much these days!  He gets fussy about once a day and it's never something a bottle won't make better.  We are so lucky!  He sleeps through the night, although I have to admit he is still sleeping in bed with me.   I like it that way because I love being close and snuggling with him!   I am going to push myself this week to begin putting him in his crib.  As far as eating he is drinking breast milk as well as formula. He hasn't seemed picky about formulas either.  I signed up on the enfamil and similac websites in hopes of receiving some good coupons but nothing has arrived *yet*.    My work has a really nice room for me to pump in.  It's carpeted, has a recliner, a mini fridge, a full length mirror, a coat rack, & magazine table.  It's also locked all day and only I have the key!  Talk about a dream come true come break time.  All it needs is a tv and I wouldn't go back to work.  Guess that's why there isn't one in there.   Today I think if the coupons don't come in we are going to try the wal-mart "Parent's Choice" brand (it's not too expensive) to see if James likes it.   My mom has been watching James throughout the week in Smyrna at her house.  It's SUCH a relief knowing he is in good hands.   It isn't as bad as I thought driving all the way to Smyrna in the mornings then back to work.  (Takes me about an hour and half to do that!)   Still.. can't beat worry-free & cost-free babysitting!    Thank you Grandma!!

No comments: