Monday, July 9, 2012

Homeless?


Currently we are in search of a place to live, temporarily, until we buy a house or move out of state.  I like townhouses, Jonathan likes apartments.  It's begining to be very frustrating.  I hope we can come to some agreement.  I feel like the walls are closing in on me inside apartments.  I hate that only one wall has windows.  I also don't particularly like have a lot of neighbors.  Not sure why..  since at Lenox Village I did like that.  I know I want to be by the interstate and I want it to be somewhat easy to get to my parents house in Smyrna too.  I just want to get a place ASAP honestly.  I'll probably give up before he does so.. we'll see where we end up!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Yay! You finally got a nice townhome! I am excited to decorate! Love you, Mrs. JJ